£950 PCM, Available: 2022-06-30 Under Offer
=== UNDER OFFER ===
Oaktree House, North Ealing, W5 3HL.
A one bedroom flat set on the ground floor at the front of a charming double fronted red brick Victorian house in Ealing. Wooden flooring.
The property comprises:
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room;
- Separate modern fitted kitchen;
- Good size living room with wooden flooring;
- Washing machine;
- Beautiful rear shared gardens;
- Communal bicycle stand;
- Communal gardens.
- Water rate, fix rate of £30 pcm on top of the rent
- Available furnished or unfurnished
3 minute walk to North Ealing Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) & 7 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Central & District Line). 10 minute walk to West Acton Tube Station (Central Line) & 10 minute walk to Ealing Common Tube Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Local Amenities close by such as Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, Local shops, bars and restaurants.