Ealing Village, Ealing, London W5 2EB. Two bedroom top floor flat for sale at £475,000, plus garage available for an additional £30,000. Ealing Village benefits from an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and parking.
Oaktree (West London) is delighted with the instruction of this stunning two-bedroom top floor apartment set in the renowned Ealing Village, a Grade II-listed, Dutch Colonial-style development which retains many of its original 1930s Art Deco features.
The property comprises two double bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, bathroom. Access to a private balcony via the living room and master bedroom.
Ealing Village has recently undergone a major renovation project. Improvements to this flat include heritage-approved double glazing throughout (new doors and windows) and roof insulation.
The property comprises:
• Entrance hall: original Canadian pine wood flooring, ceiling light, power points, storage cupboards;
• Reception room: original wood flooring, radiator, living flame gas fire, power points, shelving, ceiling light, door to balcony;
• Kitchen: vinyl floor and part tiled walls, power points, ceiling light, plumbed for washing machine, gas hob, double electric oven, fitted wall and base units with stainless steel sink unit, door to rear stairs;
• Bedroom 1: original wooden flooring, radiator, power points, ceiling light, French windows to balcony;
• Bedroom 2: original wooden flooring (protected by laminate), radiator, power points, ceiling light;
• Bathroom: stone and ceramic tiled walls & floor, ceiling light, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC;
• Outside: private balcony, extensive communal gardens, residentsft tennis courts, clubhouse, outdoor swimming pool and parking.
Further benefits include:
• a share of the freehold;
• communal central heating;
• extensive communal gardens (with mini allotment);
• residentsft tennis courts;
• the clubhouse;
• outdoor swimming pool;
Please note: Flat for sale at £475,000 plus garage available for an additional £30,000.
Nearest Transportation & Amenities:
A private, gated development, Ealing Village is only a few minutesft walk from North Ealing, Ealing Common & Ealing Broadway tube stations (Piccadilly, Central & District lines, mainline to Paddington and west, and soon the new Elizabeth line on the Crossrail link). Ealing Broadway Centre with local shopping, restaurant facilities and excellent transport links is within 10 minutesft walk. Commuting in and out of London is easy with major road links such as A40, A4 and the A406 all within close range.
• Tenure: Shared freehold. Residents' management company;
• Lease: 961 years left - 999 years from March 1982;
• Ground Rent: £50 per annum;
• Service charge: Approximately £4000 per annum (This includes hot water and central heating; upkeep of grounds, swimming pool, clubhouse and tennis courts, reserve funds).